- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4
Turkey Enchiladas are a wonderful way to use up leftover turkey.
- 3 cups turkey, cooked and cubed
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1, 3 1/4 ounce can of sliced ripe olives
- 1 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 dozen tortillas, soft flour
- 1, 4 ounce can green chiles, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2, 8 ounce cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine turkey, 1 1/4 cups mozzarella, olives and cottage cheese. Spoon turkey mixture on each tortilla, roll and place in a greased 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
- Saute chilies, onion and garlic in oil. Add tomato sauce, oregano and salt. Simmer 5 minutes. Pour over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.