- Prep: 6 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 26 min
- Serving: 4
Here's a divine dish.
- 2 one pound turkey breast tenderlions
- 16 ounces frozen cut broccoli
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can peach halves drained
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Bring about an inch of water to a boil in a large skillet.
- Carefully add the poultry and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
- Cook broccoli according to the package directions.
- In small bowl mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with non stick spray.
- Add the turkey and arrange the broccoli and peach halves around the tenderloins.
- Spoon the sour cream mixture on top and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Broil 7 inches from the heat for 6 minutes.