- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
Turkey Club Squares are a light and yummy meal. Much like a pizza or flat bread, these squares are quick to make for lunch or dinner.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing, plus 1/4 cup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey jack cheese
- Stir together Bisquick, 1/3 cup mayonnaise, and milk. Form a dough and roll it into a 12x8 inch rectangle on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Combine turkey, onions, bacon, and 1/4 cup mayonnaise; spread over crust and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes. Serve.