- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8
Make sure to have lots of tortilla chips available to dip into Turkey Chili Dip.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1, 15 ounce can vegetarian chili with beans
- 1, 11 ounce can corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chunky tomato salsa
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1 1/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high, heat the oil. Add the turkey and salt, and cook, breaking the meat into small pieces, until meat is no longer pink; about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in the chili powder, cumin, chili, corn, scallions and salsa. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the turkey mixture is bubbling hot.