- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 2
This Turkey Chili can be quickly made in the microwave.
- 1, 15 ounce can Mexican style chili beans
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup green or red peppers, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili seasonings mix
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- In microwave safe container covered, cook vegetables on HIGH for 3 minutes or until tender. Add chili seasonings and ground turkey. Cook on HIGH for 4 minutes or until meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Stir to break up meat. Add chili beans, mix well and cook on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir once during cooking. Serve over cooked rice.