- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4 people
This turkey cheeseburger recipe is a great version of the classic ground beef cheeseburger.
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 KRAFT 2% Milk Singles
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, cut into 4 slices
- Mix first 8 ingredients until well blended; shape into 4 patties.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat until done (165ºF), turning once.
- Top with 2% Milk Singles; cook 2 min. or until melted.
- Fill buns with burgers, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 380 calories, 14g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 0.5g trans fat, 95mg cholesterol, 960mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 7g sugars, 31g protein, 30%DV vitamin A, 15%DV vitamin C, 35%DV calcium, 20%DV iron.