- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 45 min
- Serving: 6
Greet your hungry family with Turkey Breast with Garlic Roasted Potatoes.
- 1, 3 pound turkey breast half
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt free seasoning blend
- 8 small red skin potatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part of breast without touching bone. Place turkey in a baking pan. Place potatoes around turkey.
- Combine garlic and wine. Pour over turkey and potatoes. Sprinkle seasoning over all. Cover. Bake 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or until thermometer reads 170 degrees F. Uncover the last 20 minutes of baking to allow surface to brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.