- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4
Turkey Breast Marsala tastes great with a side of wild rice.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 8 slices, 1/4 inch thick, cooked turkey breast
- dash pepper
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Marsala
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Heat 4 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet. Saute turkey slices in single layer, until golden on both sides, about 2 minutes. Add more butter as needed. Remove turkey slices as browned and keep warm.
- Return all slices to skillet, overlapping. Sprinkle with pepper. Place a slice of ham and one of cheese on each slice of turkey. Pour Marsala over all.
- Cook, covered, 5 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley.