- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 2-4 People
This recipe for turkey breakfast quesadillas is courtesy of my 8-year-old son, Joshua. It's so simple, he can make it himself.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese, such as Mexican blend, cheddar, or mozzarella, divided
- Chopped or shredded leftover turkey
- Add 1/4 cup cheese and small handful of turkey to each tortilla; fold in half.
- Microwave for 25 seconds, or until cheese is melted. Help your child if he or she isn't ready to microwave on his or her own.
- Serve with salsa, guacamole, or sour cream.