- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: 5-6 servings
Slow cooked turkey breast and stuffing dinner.
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon apple jelly
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavored one step dresseing
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (2-2 1/2 pounds) skinless, boneless turkey breast half
- Saute the onion in the butter over medium high heat until lightly browned. Mix in the jelly and saute until golden brown.
- Pour the stuffing into the bottom of the slow cooker and drizzle with the water, stir well. Arrange the turkey on top and pour the onion mixture over.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.