- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A great sandwich when you’re on the go, use whole wheat pita wraps for additional flavor and fiber.
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons medium salsa
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
- 4 large leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 ounces sliced deli turkey breast
- 4 (3/4-ounce) slices American cheese, cut in half
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- Place the cream cheese and the salsa in a small bowl and mix until blended.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture onto each pita, leaving about 1/4-inch from the edges, and then top with 1 lettuce leaf, 1/4 turkey, 2 halves of American cheese and 1 tablespoon tomato.
- Tightly roll up each pita and serve.