- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
A tasty way to use up turkey and mashed potato leftovers.
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can green beans, drained
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 servings prepared mashed potatoes
- 1/2 (2.8-oz.) can french fried onions
- Combine turkey, green beans, soup and milk in saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until hot. Remove from heat.
- Add cheese and stir until melted. Pour into ungreased casserole dish. Top with potatoes.
- Bake at 375F for 10 minutes. Top with onions and bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until mixture bubbles.