- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4
Turkey and Fresh Fruit Salad is tossed with a tangy orange dressing.
- 1, 10 ounce bag romaine hearts
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked turkey breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 navel orange, peeled, sliced and cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup honey roasted or oven roasted flavored sliced almonds
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonaise, orange juice, sugar and salt; set aside.
- In larger bowl, toss remaining ingredients together except lettuce leaves and 3 tablespoons of almonds. Gently fold in half of the mayonaise dressing.
- Evenly divide turkey salad onto 4 plates covered with romaine. Sprinkle salads with remaining almonds. Serve with extra mayonaise dressing.