- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4
This tuna waldorf salad recipe is provided by Mott's.
- 12-oz. can white tuna in water, drained
- 1/3 cup lowfat mayonnaise
- 1/2-cup Mott's Natural apple sauce
- 1/2- cup seedless red grapes
- 1/4- cup chopped scallions
- 1/4-cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoons RealLemon Juice
- 1 tablespoons fresh (1 teaspoon dry) chopped dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, lemon juice, mayonnaise and apple sauce.
- Add the rest of ingredients and stir to combine.
- Serve chilled on a bed of lettuce.