- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
A tuna casserole with an Italian twist.
- 5 oz spaghetti, broken into 2 inch pieces
- 1 can cream or celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 8oz wedge sharp cheese, shredded.
- Cook spaghetti according to the pkg directions.
- Stir in soup and milk.
- Add remaining ingredients, reserving 1/2 cup cheese for topping.
- Mix lightly.
- Pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Return to oven until cheese melts.