- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8
Tuna Stuffed Baked Potatoes make a nice meal when served with a tossed green salad.
- 8 potatoes, baked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2, 7 ounce cans tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices American cheese, cut into halves
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out meat. Combine potatoes with remaining ingredients except cheese in bowl, mixing well.
- Spoon into potato shell. Top each potato with cheese slice. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.