- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Tuna and fresh peaches make a delicious combo as well as a sophisticated dinner that can be made in less than 30 minutes.
- 4 6-ounce fresh tuna steaks, 1-inch thick
- 2 fresh peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Brush the tuna steaks and the peach halves with olive oil and then season with a few pinches of salt and fresh pepper.
- Place the tuna and peaches into a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and cook for 6 minutes, then remove the peaches and flip the tuna steaks over. Cook for 6 more minutes, remove from the pan and loosely cover the fish to keep warm.
- Place the apricot preserves in a microwave safe bowl and cook on high for 15 seconds, then add the vinegar and stir to combine.
- Chop the peaches into small pieces and then add to the apricot mixture along with the raspberries. Serve the fruit salsa with the tuna steaks and garnish with the sliced onions.