- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4
Great combinations come together in Tuna Spinach Salad with Dill Dressing.
- 2, 6 1/2 ounce cans tuna in water, drained
- 10 cups spinach, bite sized pieces
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, cubed
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1, 8 ounce can water chestnuts, drained
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons
- 1 1/2 cups Dill Dressing
- Dill Dressing: 2 cups fat free plain yogurt
- 1 cup reduced calorie mayonaise
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Toss all ingredients except Dill Dressing. Serve with dressing.
- Make Dill Dressing; mix yogurt, mayonaise and milk until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients. Makes 3 cups dressing. Reserve the rest of the dressing in refrigerator.