- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 2-4 People
So many tuna recipes call for an obscene amount of sour cream, cream cheese, or mayonnaise. There's no need to drown out the flavor of this accessible canned fish when you serve it in this light tasting Tuna Skroodle Pasta. The recipe can be made in about 15 minutes, and it tastes simply delicious.
- 1, 12-ounce pacakge rotini pasta
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 can, 150 grams, solid white albacore tuna, drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook rotini according to package directions. Just before you pour the cooked pasta and water from the pot into a strainer, add the chopped spinach to the boilinng water, then drain.
- Transfer pasta to a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil, toss in tuna, and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with banana peppers for added flavor, or garnish with Parmesan and fresh basil, if desired.