- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Creamy tuna salad seasoned with tarragon is served with freshly sliced tomato in this tasty lunch combo.
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 6-ounce cans chunk light tuna in olive oil, drained
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup packed coarsely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 1 pound small ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Place the mayonnaise, salt and pepper into a medium-sized bowl and whisk to combine.
- Stir in the tuna, celery, tarragon and onion, and then let the mixture sit for 15 minutes so flavors blend.
- Spoon the tuna salad over the mixed greens and the tomato wedges and serve.