- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 3
This tuna salad sandwich recipe in one of my favorites.
- 2 cans of white albacore tuna in spring water
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- 2 small sweet pickles chopped
- 6 pieces of sour dough bread
- In a bowl mix tuna, mayonnaise, onions and pickles.
- Stir until well blended.
- Spoon mixture on three pieces of bread.
- Top with lettuce and place another piece of bread on top.
- Cut in half and serve with chips or small carrots.