- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Tuna Rice Casserole
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cans (approximately 6 ounces each) tuna, drained
- 4 ounces sliced American cheese, cut up (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix the soup, milk, tuna, cheese and rice in a 9x9 dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stir.
- Sprinkle with the bread crumbs and bake for an additional 20 minutes, until rice is tender.