- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4
You'll love this tuna mixture on top of a bed of lettuce or in a sandwich.
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried shrimp (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pound sushi-grade tuna
- 2 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 medium orange, segmented & seeded
- 1/2 large grapefruit segemented & seeded
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- In a blender puree together the lemon juice, oil, dried shrimp (optional), garlic, salt and pepper. Spoon this seasoning mixture on to the tuna in a bowl. Toss together and add the pumpkin seeds, tangelo, cilantro and chive.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.