- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 10
This is a great recipe for family get togethers or potlucks.
- 8 ounces noodles
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 cans carrots and peas, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento
- 2 cans flaked tuna
- Cook noodles in boiling slated water.
- Drain and rinse.
- Combine soup, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add onions, carrots, peas, pimiento and tuna.
- Mix well.
- Combine with noodles.
- Pour into a greased 3 quart casserolesh.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 30 minutes