- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 35 hr
- Total: 35 hr 25 min
- Serving: 4
Tuna Noodle Bake is comfort food served hot and steamy in a casserole dish.
- 4 cups wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup pimento stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 can (9 1/4 ounce) tuna, drained and flaked
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook noodles for 4 minutes in boiling water. Drain.
- In a buttered 2 quart casserole, combine soup, milk, cheese, olives, tuna, salt and pepper; stir in hot noodles.
- Bake at 350 degrees F uncovered for 30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.