- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
Tuna Melt Wow is a great tasting open faced sandwich that's baked not fried.
- 1, 7 1/2 ounce can tuna, packed in water, drained
- 1, 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- dash Tabasco sauce
- 4 slices hearty whole grain bread
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 bacon strips, cooked
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- Mix together tuna and cream cheese. Add onion, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce. Pile on bread, top with slice of tomato, cheese, cooked bacon strip.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.