- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 5
This tuna melt calzone is a hearty and filling lunch or a simple, quick supper.
- 6 ounces tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- Combine Bisquick, water, and oil to form a dough.
- Roll dough on floured surface and need 10 times.
- Form a12-inch circle on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Stir together tuna, cheese, tomato, onion, and celery in a small bowl.
- Spoon tuna mix on 1/2 of circle and spread within 1-inch of the edge.
- Fold the other half of the circle over tuna mixture and seal edge using a fork.
- Smooth milk over calzone.
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before serving.