- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A warm and cheesy spinach and tuna appetizer dip.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 2 (6 ounce) cans white tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using paper towels, squeeze the spinach to insure that all moisture is removed.
- Mix together the spinach, tuna, mayonnaise and 1 cup of cheese in a bowl. Spread into a greased pie pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle the remaining cheese over. Bake for 5 more minutes.