- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Creamy tuna and potato casserole.
- 1 (4 ounce) can shoestring potatoes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6-9 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (3 ounce) can broiled sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento
- Reserve 1 cup of the shoestring potatoes. Combine all the other ingredients and pour into a casserole dish.
- Top with the reserved potatoes. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes.