- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4-6 People
You will know when to fold over on this recipe for your next Game Night! These tuna fold-over melts are easy to make for a group of friends gathered to play cards and just eat.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans chunk tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- Mix together the tuna, Greek yogurt, chilies, cumin and cheese.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium high.
- Spoon the mixture on one side of the tortilla, then fold over in half.
- Cook the tuna fold-overs on both sides until the cheese has melted and all the ingredients are heated through.