- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This sandwich is perfect served for lunch; prepare the filling the night before and allow the flavors to blend in the refrigerator overnight.
- 1 3-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sweet red chili dipping sauce
- 2 small focaccia or four 6-inch pita bread rounds, halved and split
- 1 12-ounce can solid white albacore tuna (drained)
- 1 12-ounce bag frozen edamame blend vegetables (edamamame, corn and peppers), thawed
- Salt and freshly gorund black pepper to taste
- Place the cream cheese, yogurt and the red chili dipping sauce in a small bowl and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Put the tuna in a medium bowl and add the vegetables. Mix to combine and then add in the cream cheese mixture, stirring gently to blend.
- Spoon the tuna filling into the pita bread and serve.