- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4 servings
- Cucumber dill sauce: 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons plain yogurt (low or no-fat is okay)
- 1/4 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium green onion, chopped
- 1/8 tsp. dried dillweed
- Croquettes: 1 12 oz. can tuna in water, drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup bread or cracker crumbs
- 1 large green onion, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- To make cucumber-dill sauce: Stir mayonnaise and yogurt together until smooth. Stir in cucumber, green onion, and dillweed. Set aside.
- To make croquettes: In medium bowl mix tuna, eggs, carrot, crumbs, green onion, parsley, and pepper. Divide mixture into fourths, and shape into patties.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium setting. Cook tuna patties 4 to 5 minutes on each side until cooked through. Top with Cucumber-Dill sauce.
- Serving Suggestions: Serve patties on lettuce leaves. Serve with hamburger buns and all the trimmings. Serve in pita bread with tomato slices.