- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4
Tuna Corn Casserole is cheesy and delicious with a tasty cornflake crust.
- 3 cups cornflakes, crushed to 1 cup
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1, 9 1/4 ounce can tuna, drained
- 1 can kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup ripe olives, sliced
- Mix cornflakes, 1/4 teaspoon onion powder and butter until evenly coated; set aside.
- Combine soup, milk, 1/4 teaspoon onion powder and dill. Stir in tuna and corn and 1/2 cup cheese, olives and 1/2 cup crumb mix. Spoon into shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese, then remaining 1/2 cup cereal crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 25-30 minutes or until lightly brown and bubbly.