- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4
Tuna Company Bake is made with macaroni and topped with buttered crumbs.
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1, 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon pimento, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook macaroni using package directions.
- Beat cream cheese and soup in bowl until smooth. Add next 5 ingredients and macaroni, mixing well. Pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter in bowl. Sprinkle over tuna mixture. Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.