- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
The asparagus gives a nice flavor to the tuna.
- 1 can asparagus spears, drained and chilled
- 2 cans water packed tuna, drained and chilled
- 3 boiled eggs, slice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 cups salad greens
- 1/2 cup curry dressing
- Place salad greens in a serving platter.
- Arrange asparagus spears on greens.
- Place tuna on top of asparagus and greens.
- Spoon curry dressing over tuna.
- Arrange egg slices on top and sprinkle with paprika.