- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 9 hr
- Total: 9 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
The best tuna and macaroni casserole you'll ever taste.
- 2 cans water-packed tuna, drained (7 oz. each)
- 1 1/2 c. cooked elbow macaroni
- 1/3 c. finely chopped onion
- 1/2 c. finely chopped green pepper
- 1 4 oz can mushrooms, drained and sliced
- 1 head of fresh cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Blend well.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours or on high setting for 3 to 4 hours.