- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
Tuna Buffet is a creamy sauce flavored with curry and ginger. Serve over rice or noodles.
- 2, 7 ounce cans tuna in vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1, 14 ounce can pineapple chunks, reserve 1/2 cup juice
- 1 can undiluted cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Drain oil from tuna.
- In a saucepan all ingredients, except tuna, lemon juice and pineapple chunks. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat; add lemon juice, pineapple chunks and tuna.