- Prep: 18 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 24 min
- Serving: 4
The zucchini with add fiber to this tuna sandwich.
- 1 can tuna
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 8 pieces of your favorite bread
- 4 tomato slices
- Stir together the tuna, mayonnaise, celery, zucchini, onions and mustard until well combined.
- then stir in the cheese.
- Spread 1/4th of the mixture on 4 pieces of bread.
- Place the bread on a cookie sheet and broil for 4 minutes or until the tuna mixture is heated.
- Top each with a tomato slice and broil for 2 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and top with the remaining bread.