- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A creamy tuna casserole with a potato chip topping.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups crushed potato chips, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking pan.
- Break the tuna into chunks into a large bowl. Mix in the soup and milk. Stir in 3/4-cup of the potato chips. Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and top with the remaining chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.