- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Put an Italian twist on your traditional tuna salad by adding cannellini beans, tomatoes and extra-virgin olive oil.
- 2 6-ounce cans chunk light tuna, drained
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini white beans
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 scallions, trimmed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the tuna, beans, tomatoes, scallions, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a medium-sized salad bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 25 minutes before serving.