- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Using avocado in this dip reduces the amount of mayonnaise by half without sacrificing any of the creamy taste and texture.
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can tuna in oil, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Place the avocado, sour cream, lime juice, chives, tuna and mayonnaise into a bowl and mash well to combine.
- Season the mixture to taste with a few pinches of salt and fresh pepper, and then transfer the dip to a bowl. Serve immediately.