- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
There are numerous spinoffs of the classic Sidecar cocktail including this version made with Tuaca; a sweet and golden brown-colored Italian liqueur made with brandy, orange essence and vanilla.
- 1 ounce cognac
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau
- 1/2 ounce Tuaca
- flamed orange peel to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the flamed orange peel, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the flamed orange peel and then serve immediately.