- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 12 servings
If you're hosting a cocktail party, take a page out of a cookbook from the ‘50s and serve some updated retro appetizers that your guests will find delightful and would make any housewife proud. Pearls and high heels in the kitchen optional.
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of truffle salt
- Place eggs in a large pot and cover with water; bring water to a boil, then turn off heat and cover pot. Let eggs sit for about 12 minutes, then remove eggs from water and refrigerate.
- When eggs have cooled, peel off shells carefully and slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks from eggs and place in a bowl. Mix in mayonnaise and truffle oil. Stir until yolks are mashed and well combined.
- Carefully spoon yolk mixture back into whites and sprinkle with cayenne pepper and truffle salt. Chill until ready to serve.