- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
Serve this on a bed of wild rice.
- 6 pan dressed trout
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 pkg garlic cheese salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Clean, was, and dry fish.
- combine remaining ingredients, except cheese.
- Brush fish inside and out with sauce.
- Place in a thoroughly greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Brush with remaining sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Turn oven control to broil.
- Place fish about 3 inches from source of heat and
- broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.