- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 8
The graham cracker shell will enhance the taste of the cheese.
- Â¾ cup ricotta cheese
- Â½ cup sugar
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Â½ cup toasted sweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 1 9-inch graham cracker shell
- In a large bowl, stir together ricotta cheese and sugar.
- Set aside Â¼ cup pineapple.
- Stir remaining 1 Â¾ cups pineapple into ricotta mixture.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whip cream until stiff.
- Fold into ricotta-pineapple mixture.
- Fold in Â¼ cup toasted coconut into mixture.
- Gently scrape into pie shell.
- Sprinkle reserved pineapple and toasted coconut over filling.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes before slicing and serving.