- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 10-12
The flavors of the tropics make up this delicious refreshing Tropical Punch. Make sure to have tiny paper umbrellas on hand to decorate the punch bowl.
- 1 tea bag
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 small package unsweetened orange Kool Aid
- 1 small package unsweetened strawberry Kool Aid
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups hot water
- 1/2 large can pineapple juice
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 3 1/4 quarts cold water
- ice cubes
- Mix tea bag, lemon juice, Kool Aid, sugar and hot water together. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Add the juice, ginger ale and water. Float banana slices. Add ice cubes.