- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Looking for a salsa with some zip which can be used as a condiment for grilled chicken, pork, fish or shellfish? Try this wonderful mix of fruits and add a ‘kick’ of flavor to your boring protein.
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 medium mango, cut into small cubes (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 small papaya, cut into small cubes (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup pineapple cubes
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, chopped
- In a medium bowl, mix the cilantro, lime juice, vinegar, jalapeno, oil, salt and pepper. Add the mango, papaya, onion, pineapple and bell pepper and toss well to thoroughly combine.
- Let the salsa stand at least an hour at room temperature so the flavors mix together. Serve at room temperature, do not chill.