- Prep: 1 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4
Colorful and delicious, this recipe for Tropical Fruit Salsa is a yummy way to kick up any dish. Use it to top off chicken or spoon over freshly fried fish.
*Preparation Time includes 1 hour chill.
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 mango, cut legthwise, pitted and chopped
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno chili, seeded and finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Cover and set aside in the fridge for 1 hour.