- Prep: 48 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 48 hr 15 min
- Serving: up to 20 servings
A tropical papaya and mango infrused champagne punch.
- 2 cups peeled, chopped papaya
- 2 cups peeled, chopped mango
- 1 bottle kirsch (1 pint)
- 2 bottles champagne (750 milliliters each)
- Lightly crush the fruit. Mix in the kirsch and refrigerate for 2 days. Strain through a sieve, discarding the fruit pulp. In a medium punch bowl, add a large block of ice and pour the champagnes and kirsch in. Stir to mix.