- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 12
Cauliflower, broccoli and mushrooms are the main vegetables in Triple Veggie Casserole.
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large package broccoli, thawed
- 1 large package cauliflower, thawed
- 1 1/2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small package almonds, slivered
- Saute mushrooms and onion in butter. In a greased casserole, add broccoli, cauliflower, cream of mushroom soup, almonds and sauteed mushroom mixture. Mix thoroughly. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake at 300 degrees F for 1 hour.